StarshineHarleStarshineHarle

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad's Back!

Hooray! I got to say,the first one rocked my socks completely. This was pretty decent, it's about a guy who lives in an action world. I love it. Very...well...down to earth (as it can get). Definatly something I would continue to watch. You have a great style, and it's a great quality. Nice add with the head on fire from the first one, had me laughing for a while.

Nice job! Keep up the work!

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

So true!

I may not play Maple Story, but I play Final Fantasy XI, and I think I about died laughing at the better part of this movie because most of it is so very true with any MMO. You captured the true essence of why we keep playing them...so we can get even more fustrated and have more stories to tell of the misadventures of the endless killing...the noobs, and of course...that "online marriage of an 18-year-old to a 45-year-old man in texas". This really made my day.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

How interesting...

I must say that I really enjoyed the style in which you made this flash. It was very clean and smooth running and I liked that muchly. And Cubes rock! I agree it kind of dragged on a little bit about halfway through, but I still found it qiute humorus. Seemed as though you were hitting on all the cliches, that made me laugh. I would really like to see another Cuboy :D Great sound and great animation!

Stinky Bean Fling Stinky Bean Fling

Woot!

I think I was laughing so hard the first few times I gave this a shot. Way too funny. SO far myu best score is 41,796 and my top speed was 310 mph. It was funny though, I shot the little thing into the air and got him up over 80,000 ft. Too bad I couldn't grab the screenshot. This was too funny. Nice work!

Break In 2 Break In 2

Blast it!

I really like this, very creative and nicely put together. You gotta thing quick and figure out what you're going for, I like it a lot. I got stuck on the second level, I'm pathetic, I know. lol! I really like this, very nicely done!

The Rhythm & Quick / Megaman 2 The Rhythm & Quick / Megaman 2

Such Rhythm!

I'm very impressed. There is a lot of rhythm to this, and where Quickman has always been a very fast paced song, it's hard to get something that matches the beat pefectly and be a tad bit slower. I like it. Very nice Latin/R&B feel to it, which is mellow enough to listen to over and over again. I enjoy greatly.

-={CC}=- Madness Prevails -={CC}=- Madness Prevails

Nothing quite like it...

I don't think I have ever heard anything quite like this before. You have such a diversity in sound that it creates a great feel while listening to it. It has a great pace, which makes it easy to listen to as well as dance to. I like this a lot! Keep up the good works!

Critical-Collision responds:

We're glad you haven't heard anything like this, we strive to make things that are different from the norm. and we're glad you like the piece too, thanks for stopping by for a listen and review, much appreciated.

-={CC}=-

Khuskan - Prelude in Pi Khuskan - Prelude in Pi

Stunning!

I'm not exactly a huge music buff (though I absolutly LOVE music) but this piece is simjply amazing. The thought and the idea behind the whole thing is just something that I couldn't even think of! You have a great sound to this and it sounds absolutly gorgeous! This is something I could listen to and just zone out to and not worry about a thing. It's very relaxing in a sense. I must say, you are very talented!