StarshineHarleStarshineHarle

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Rhythm & Quick / Megaman 2 The Rhythm & Quick / Megaman 2

Such Rhythm!

I'm very impressed. There is a lot of rhythm to this, and where Quickman has always been a very fast paced song, it's hard to get something that matches the beat pefectly and be a tad bit slower. I like it. Very nice Latin/R&B feel to it, which is mellow enough to listen to over and over again. I enjoy greatly.

-={CC}=- Madness Prevails -={CC}=- Madness Prevails

Nothing quite like it...

I don't think I have ever heard anything quite like this before. You have such a diversity in sound that it creates a great feel while listening to it. It has a great pace, which makes it easy to listen to as well as dance to. I like this a lot! Keep up the good works!

Critical-Collision responds:

We're glad you haven't heard anything like this, we strive to make things that are different from the norm. and we're glad you like the piece too, thanks for stopping by for a listen and review, much appreciated.

-={CC}=-

Khuskan - Prelude in Pi Khuskan - Prelude in Pi

Stunning!

I'm not exactly a huge music buff (though I absolutly LOVE music) but this piece is simjply amazing. The thought and the idea behind the whole thing is just something that I couldn't even think of! You have a great sound to this and it sounds absolutly gorgeous! This is something I could listen to and just zone out to and not worry about a thing. It's very relaxing in a sense. I must say, you are very talented!

Di9nified Di9nified

Nice!

You really got an upbeat kind of tone in this one and it's easy to listen to which makes it something that you would want to hear in the background while you're doing something or working on something. At least that's what I would like to do with it!

Silent Machines Silent Machines

Odd...

It really fits the name itself. That's for sure. It's a tad redundant, but that's ok, I started to drown out to it, which is a good thing! It really has a quality to it that makes it almost as if it's a lullaby. For a good portion of it >.> It reminded me of Silent Hill.

I say that this a great piece especially since it sounds clean and what not. Nice job!

lennen13 responds:

thx alot. i know it is redundant but it really is still a work in progress. so hope fully it will be really up and running, thx for th review

Rave4Yourself - HTLoop2 (Rmx) Rave4Yourself - HTLoop2 (Rmx)

Wow!

Oh my goodness. I must say this is something else. This defiantly has a lot to it in the amount of different elements you used. There is such a great climb to music itself that it has such an amzing feel to it. Definatly something of Trance. I found myself a little lost in this music (Which is a good thing! That's what Trance is suppossed to do!) Great speed to the music, when I say that I mean the tempo. Just overall, amazing!

Teck071 responds:

Heh, thankyou. Took me a long time to get to this point!

Ill bring some more cranking tunes!