StarshineHarleStarshineHarle

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad's Back!

Hooray! I got to say,the first one rocked my socks completely. This was pretty decent, it's about a guy who lives in an action world. I love it. Very...well...down to earth (as it can get). Definatly something I would continue to watch. You have a great style, and it's a great quality. Nice add with the head on fire from the first one, had me laughing for a while.

Nice job! Keep up the work!

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

So true!

I may not play Maple Story, but I play Final Fantasy XI, and I think I about died laughing at the better part of this movie because most of it is so very true with any MMO. You captured the true essence of why we keep playing them...so we can get even more fustrated and have more stories to tell of the misadventures of the endless killing...the noobs, and of course...that "online marriage of an 18-year-old to a 45-year-old man in texas". This really made my day.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

How interesting...

I must say that I really enjoyed the style in which you made this flash. It was very clean and smooth running and I liked that muchly. And Cubes rock! I agree it kind of dragged on a little bit about halfway through, but I still found it qiute humorus. Seemed as though you were hitting on all the cliches, that made me laugh. I would really like to see another Cuboy :D Great sound and great animation!

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

To tell a story...

Can be difficult thing somtimes especially when it's one such as the one you told. It looks like you spent SO much time working on this, and it really shows. This is a very well done submission.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

Probably the best...

That I've seen in a long time when it comes to making fun of the drug companies and what not. This is good, unique and hilarious and capturing the other side of this issue as well. Nice job!

btw btw

Hmm, Unique

This is very Unique, I kinda like seeing progression as it is. Very different, and the style is different too. Nice work!

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Awww

How sweet. Steve will be missed, and yes he really did seem invisible. This is a very sweet tribute and one of the cuter ones I have seen.

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing...Simply amazing

Every now and then I would check here (this was before I was a member) to see if you had updated the Brakenwood saga. And when I saw this was up, I was extremely excited. It amazes the hell out of me that this is Flash, because It's so unique that it doesn't seem to be flash at all. You have such a fluid style and it really brings out the story that you're telling. Bitey is the greatest, I can't wait to see what new adventure awaits him ^_^ Keep up the good work!

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Oh my god, I have to say I about pissed myself laughing from this. Mainly because all the jokes were just too damn funny. And I loved the game to begin with. You did an AWSOME job with the syncing, kudos to you! I would like to see another one!